Dr. Davina Hoban
Dr Davina Hoban MB, BAO, Bch(Hons) MICGP
Dr Davina Hoban graduated from Trinity College Dublin in 2008 with an honours degree.
- Trained on theMid Leinster GP Training Scheme. Worked in Paediatrics, Emergency Medicine, ENT and Psychiatry.
- Member of the Irish College of General Practitioners -MICGP.
- She worked as a GP Assistant in a busy, large GP Practice in Mullingar before her arrival in Ballymahon /Ballymore.
- Awarded the Medal for Audit and Research in General Practice in 2013 by her Training Programme for research
- Specilaist Training in hospital medicine
- ICGP Certificate in Contraception and Family Planning
- UCD Immediate Care Cardiac and Trauma courses
- Advanced Cardiac Life support
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Interested in all areas of General practice and maintains continuing education with special interest in Womens Health