Nurse Michelle Ryan
Nurse Michelle Ryan RGN, RSCN, Practice Nursing
Nurse Ryan Graduated from Athlone Institute of Technology with a BSc (Hons) in General Nursing 2009
- Completed a Higher Diploma in Paediatric Nursing in partnership with Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin 2011.
- Worked in a busy General Practice clinic in Mullingar gaining vast experience in managing many aspects of patient care.
- She works as part of the medical team in delivering high quality, evidence based medical care to all patients of the practice.
Special Interests and areas of expertise:
- Key interest in personal education and worked as a tutor in Moate Business College with Fetac level 5 Nursing Studies students.
- Maintains her professional development through continuous self directed learning, regular clinical meetings and study days.
- Certificate in Family planning with IFPA
- Registered Smear Taker with Cervical Check
- Phlebotomy ( Blood taking)
- Childhood Immunisations
- Women’s Health and Gynaecology
- Contraception advice
- STI screening
- Ear care & Syringing
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Assistance at Minor Surgical Procedures
- Diabetes and Chronic Disease Management
- Paediatric Asthma Cycle of Care
- Under 6s Health Checks for children aged 2 and 5 years
- 24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring and evaluation
- Spirometry and management of chronic lung disease in adults and children
- Health Promotion
- Travel Vaccinations and travel consultations
- Wound Care