Out Of Hours
The practice is a member of MIDOC.
Patients are asked to contact MIDOC on 1850 302 702 in the event of a medical emergency outside of regular opening hours.
MIDOC provides medical attention for patients with urgent medical needs that cannot wait until their GP's surgery reopens.
Opening Hours : Monday to Friday 6pm - 8am
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 8am - 8am (24 hours)
Before phoning MIDOC please have the following:
- Patient's name if known to you
- Contact telephone number
- Current location of the patient
- Patient's date of birth or age
- Patient's own GP - family doctor
- Patient's medical card number if available
- Triage Nurse will ask for patient's current medication list
To enable MIDOC to maintain a quality service and ensure patients are seen promptly patients are reminded
- Contact with the Service can only be made by dialling the 1850 302702 number
- The service is not a walk-in service and should only be used for cases that cannot wait for the next routine surgery
Patients are advised that all calls to MIDOC Out of Hours Service are voice recorded to assist in the validation of the quality of our service
Private patients are advised following your contact with the MIDOC Out of Hours Service your medical records are faxed electronically to your own GP. The HSE Midland Area retains the original medical records in compliance with healthcare legislation.
Tel: 1850 302 702 for an appointment