Our General Practice is dedicated to providing patients with access to high quality health care in Ballymahon/Ballymore.
Why Choose Us?
- We deal with all medical issues regardless of age or gender and we will care for all medical illness both acute and chronic.
- We aim to develop a person centred approach individual to each patient. We promote patient empowerment and will share the responsibility of management of chronic disease with patients.
- We strive to develop relationships through effective communication over time.
- We promote health and wellness of patients and their families.
- We deal with health problems in their physical, psychological and social contexts.
The service is currently provided in 2 locations:
The Health Centre, Ballymore, Co. Westmeath which opens Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday mornings
The Medical Centre, Ballymahon, Co. Longford which opens all day Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday and a half day Wednesday.
Many additional procedures and services will be available in Ballymahon.
Please check with reception when making an appointment for Ballymore to ensure your needs can be met or to check if an appointment in Ballymahon might be more suitable for you.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family and welcome you to the Practice.